Bharath University Ranked as No.1* amongst Universities in India for *Outreach and Inclusivity.
The University is Accredited by NAAC with 'A' grade.
There are 3 ways to apply to any one of the programs in Faculty of Engineering and Technology :
- To apply Online Click here
- If downloaded Application, The downloaded PDF application form has to be filled and couriered along with DD for Rs 500 drawn in favour of Bharath University payable at Chennai either to University (or) to the Corporate Office. Click here to download the application
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) Campuses and Offices
The complete application should be sent to the university so as to reach before the last date specified.
|Dean Admission, #173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India||#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020 Tamil Nadu, India.|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Enginering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses
- Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
- Any Undergraduate with Business Mathematics or Statistics are eligible for first year.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Information Technology/Electronics are eligible for Lateral Entry.
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent.
- Any B.Sc. or its equivalent examination in appropriate branch are eligible for the respective courses.
- Any undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
Note: Candidates of qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. but at the time of admisssion such a candidates shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed/Marksheet from the respective examination provided that he/she fulfills the eligiblity criteria. Failing to do so, the admission shall stand cancelled.
BEEE 2017 - SCHOLARSHIP (TUITION FEE WAIVER)
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2017
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards, and students securing 95% above marks in the Board examination.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 51-150 Rank Holders in BEEE 2017
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 151-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2017
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students partcipated/won in National level Sports & Events.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students partcipated/won in State level Sports & Events.
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students won in District level Sports & Events.
- (Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Dept. of Physical Education from theUniversity. The students sports participation shall be monitored during the academic year)
- Students Applied for IIT/JEE and STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS will be granted for Scholarship on Rank Basis.
- The above listed scholarship are not applicable for admissions into Architecture, Arts & Science and PG Courses.
|PCM/BPC||PERCENTAGE OF SCHOLARSHIP |
IN TUITION FEE
|91% - 94.5%||50%||60000|
|71% - 90%||25%||90000|
|61% - 70%||10%||108000|
|Last Date for Receipt of Applications||1st April 2017|
|BEEE 2017 PPT Date of Examination||15th April 2017|
|BEEE 2017 CBT Date of Examination||15 to 21st April 2017 |
FN : 9.30 AM - 12.30 PM
AN : 1.00 PM - 4.00 PM
|Download HallTicket||Get Hall Ticket|
|BEEE 2017||03rd May 2017|
|BEEE 2017 First Counselling||6th to 15th May 2017|