Admission - 2018
- To apply Online Click here
Bharath Institute of Higher Education and Research (BIHER) Campuses and Offices
The complete application should be sent to the below address so as to reach before the last date specified.
|Main Campus||Corporate Office|
|Dean Admission, #173 Agharam Road Selaiyur, Chennai - 600 073 Tamil Nadu, India||#1, First Main Road Kasturibai Nagar, Adyar, Chennai - 600 020 Tamil Nadu, India.|
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA IN QUALIFYING EXAMINATION
- A pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with minimum 50% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
- For Bio Enginering Departments a Pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Minimum 50% aggregate in Physics Chemistry & Mathematics/Biology
B.Tech. (Lateral Entry)
- A pass in Diploma recognized by Central or State Government with 50% aggregate/ B.Sc. with Mathematics or its equivalent
- “No candidate, with less than 50% marks in aggregate, shall be admitted to the architecture course unless he/she has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of Senior School Certificate Examination or equivalent with Mathematics as a subject of examinations at the 10+2 level”
- A pass in National Aptitude Test in Architecture(NATA) conducted by the council of Architecture. How ever, the candidates have to apply in the prescribed application form for admission to B.Arch. Program.
- The candidate with a minimum of 50 % marks in aggregate in a Bachelor of Architecture degree course.
- Any B.E./B.Tech or its equivalent examinations approved by UGC/AICTE in appropriate branch with at least 60% marks in the aggregate or equivalent CGPA are eligible for respective courses
- Any Undergraduate with first class or 60% marks or equivalent.
Note: Candidates of qualifying examination can also apply on provisional basis. but at the time of admisssion such a candidates shall have to produce the original certificate of having passed/Marksheet from the respective examination provided that he/she fulfills the eligiblity criteria. Failing to do so, the admission shall stand cancelled.
BEEE 2018 - SCHOLARSHIP (TUITION FEE WAIVER)
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for Top 50 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for State Toppers of all Boards.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 51-150 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for 151-250 Rank Holders in BEEE 2018
- 100% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in National level Sports & Events.
- 50% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students participated/won in State level Sports & Events.
- 25% of Tuition fees granted as scholarship for students won in District level Sports & Events.
- (Note: Students eligible for sports scholarship will have to be certified by Dept. of Physical Education from the University. The students sports participation shall be monitored during the academic year)
- Students Applied for IIT/JEE and STATE ENTRANCE EXAMS will be granted for Scholarship on Rank Basis.
- The above listed scholarship are not applicable for admissions into Architecture and PG Courses.
|PCM/BPC||PERCENTAGE OF SCHOLARSHIP|
IN TUITION FEE
|91% - 94.5%||50%|
|71% - 90%||25%|
|61% - 70%||10%|
Publication of ranklist & Counselling schedule |
(Counselling schedule can be Downloaded from the website)
|6th May 2018|
|Counselling for admission to B.Tech||1st to 5th june 2018|
|Counselling for admission to M.Tech/M.Arch||27th june 2018|
|Counselling for admission to MBA/MCA||28th june 2018|
|Last date for receipt of NATA score and HSC marks for B.Arch admission||27th june 2018|
|Publication of rank list & counselling schedule B.Arch||11th july 2018|
|Counselling for admission to B.Arch||14th july 2018|
|Counselling for admission to B.Sc.(Agriculture / Horticulture)||20th july 2018|