A continuous emphasis on modern teaching methods, global links for research, student exchange and knowledge sharing, world class infrastructure, placement, diversity of students and industry-institute interactions have consistently placed Bharath students well ahead in every field. This dedication to academic excellence has resulted in accolades for the university. Today, Bharath is one of the most preferred, highly recognized and top ranked universities in India
- MOST INNOVATIVE EDUCATION INSTITUTION - 2014 by CONCERN.
- BEST MULTI-STREAM UNIVERSITY IN INDIA, 2014 by ASSOCHAM in association with MHRD & Planning Commission Government of India, Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi and National Skill Development Centre.
- BEST PRIVATE UNIVERSITY OF THE YEAR -2014, by World Education Congress, Mumbai.
- Awarded Best Private University of the Year -2014, by World Education Congress, Mumbai.
- First University in India to offer Research Integrated B.Tech Program.
- Only University to win International Championship for Robotics consecutively for three years. (2010, 2011 & 2012)
Moreover the Institution has also been maintaining very high academic standards in keeping with international standards.
- In the area of Research, our University excels as the 1st in India, with 7781 Publications, both in Scopus, indexed and in publishing of books and monorgraphs, apart from 44 patents.
- As a Multi Stream University We have, 223 industrial collaborations, 83 Institutional Collaborations and having conducted 301 National and 160 Inter National Conferences/ Seminars/Symposiums etc.
Our University has to its credit, of being the first to identify a new gene causing Edentulism / toothlessness, which is first identified in the World and is published in European Journal of Research, 2014, design and deliver the world’s tallest statue at Batu Caves, Malaysia, design and deliver Low cost Bone Marrow Density Analyser was developed by the University, which is a boon for patients with osteoporosis.
- International championship for robotics consequently for the three years
- Identified a new gene causing edentulism in young individuals – first time identified in the world – published in European journal of research.
- Won first prize in ROBOCUP-2011.
- WINNER OF INNOVATION AWARD for best performance at Singapore
- SNACA DST Project
- Low cost Bone Marrow Density Analyser- Patented
- Winner of original creation of robot truck
- Winner of silver and bronze medals in the world
Best Aero School Award - 2016